Transfer Course Credit

Transferring course credit

Course credit from another college or university can be evaluated to determine an Indiana University Bloomington course equivalency. If you have taken courses in the area of Classical Studies, you can have these credits evaluated by the department.

To have credits evaluated, please fill out the Transfer Credit Petition and send it with a copy of the official syllabus from the course to the director of undergraduate studies by email or deliver to the Department of Classical Studies, Morrison Hall 323.