Classical Civilization B.A.

Use your Academic Bulletin

Students earning their B.A. in Classical Civilization: Culture and Literature or Classical Civilization: Art and Archaeology should use the Academic Bulletin year appropriate for your year of matriculation.

Requirements for the Classical Civilization B.A. can be found by clicking on the relevant Bulletin below.